Make sure you’ve read our chapter submission guidelines before filling out the form below.
Poorly formatted content will be rejected for any of the following reasons:
- Indentations – do not indent paragraphs. Separate them by a single blank line.
- No paragraph breaks – Separate each paragraph with a single blank line
- Wacky characters – if your text includes weird looking symbols that are incorrectly used, it will be rejected. Sometimes this happens when pasting from MS Word.
- Missing information – all fields are required.
- Missing opt-in – you must click the checkboxes to allow us to republish your content.